OUR PROGRAM WITH ENSEÑA PERÚ
Mi Casa de Angeles's pilot program is the sponsorship of one PEP or 'profesional Enseña Perú' (who is highly trained and qualified to teach) through Enseña Perú (Teach Peru). These highly trained teachers have been proven to positively impact about 100 students in Peru's public school system which serves the impoverished population who cannot afford private education.
Gabriela Monteza is 23 years old and majored in administration and international business at the Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas. She teaches math to students in grades 4th through 6th at the San Martin school in Callao, Lima, Peru. We are so excited to welcome her to the Mi Casa de Angeles family.
PRESENTATION OF CHECK TO ENSEÑA PERÚ
ABOUT ENSEÑA PERÚ
- Someday all children and young people of Peru will have the opportunity to access an education of excellence.
- Building a global movement of young Peruvian leaders to contribute efficiently to eliminate high inequality and low quality of education in Peru.
- Learning and aspiration: we believe that quality education for all children and young people requires a greater effect on them (learning and skills) as well as a greater affect (motivation and integrity)
- Passion and commitment to results: take personal responsibility to make a positive impact in the lives of others and in the country's future
- Excellence: we take each step with the highest excellence, professionalism and strategic thinking and critical as possible in search of the best answers and approaches
- Humility and Respect: appreciate and learn from the diversity and plurality of actors related to the education of children and youth in the communities we serve
- Trust and Network: work together based on a culture of trust in others and in open and honest dialogue, networking and promoting efforts together to maximize impact
- Perseverance: move forward with determination, optimism and creativity despite the great challenges of our day